A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website can remember your visit when you browse through that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, use statistics, social network links, user account access, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, services offered by any website would be notably depleted.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users writing comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to elaborate statistics about traffic and number of visits on this website. Using this website you are agreeing with information processing about you by Google. So, the exercise of any rights in this context should be done by directly contacting Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any moment you will be able to exercise your right of disabling or deleting cookies of this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal managers are responsible of neither the content nor the veracity of the privacy policies that the mentioned third parties may have.
- Browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from here you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor their managers can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it’s necessary to install cookies so the browser doesn’t forget your decision of not accepting them.
- For any doubt or question about this cookies policy, don’t hesitate to contact us through the contact section.